Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane






The time has finally come! In 4 days I leave to fly back to the states for a 3 week stay. Mostly I am eagerly anticipating seeing family I haven't seen in almost a year. Lisa and Joseph are getting married and Ryan and Dorothy and Grace will be there...I will be giving her lots of hugs and kisses from me and Paul to catch her up on the last 9 months we've been apart. Speaking of Paul, time is flying for both of us...on Monday he will have been gone for 2 months! Ten more months to go, but not really because one of those months we'll get to see each other for 2 weeks...so it's more like we only have 9 months left. :)






I took some free snowboarding lessons this past weekend in hopes that when Paul returns we will be able to snowboard together. Here are some pictures from that weekend.

Paul, my little sneaky one, found a way to get me some beautiful flowers...I love him. :)

5 comments:

leah said...

aw what pretty flowers! That's so sweet of Paul to do for you. You must miss him so much! I really admire the strength of military wives. And hey I'll get to see you in a few weeks too!! I'm going to TX for the wedding :) Thanks for the post - have a fabulous day :)

jill said...

So glad to hear you're doing well...miss you at BSF!! School started last week and it's going well so far. This semester is OB & Pediatrics so I'm looking forward to it. Hope your trip goes well. :)

Sprinkles4Lisa said...

Hooray for coming to TX!!
Can't wait to see you!
(What a nice guy you married :o)

Unknown said...

Sweet post! That paul boy, what a guy!

John and I will be at the wedding too. Looking forward to seeing you.

Beth said...

I'm going to watch for blog posts, so keep us all updated!! It was so great being with you this weekend! I love you, sister! I look forward to more special times together!